Get the latest updates, news and product offers via email
Buying gemstones at Kristalmeester
At Kristalmeester you will find a wide range of different types of gemstones. Each gemstone has its own effectiveness and power. Besides the spiritual meaning, gemstones can of course also be used as decoration in the home. Every stone is unique.
What are gemstones?
Gemstones are natural minerals created in a process that sometimes takes millions of years. Most gemstones consist of 2-3 different minerals that determine the hardness and color of the gemstone. A gemstone is actually supposed to be flawless, without any cloudiness. Beautiful examples of this are Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond. Stones that do not meet these criteria are often referred to as semi-precious stones. This term was abolished by the jewelry industry in 1967, due to its incorrect nature. Therefore, today we simply speak of gemstones. Often the most beautiful gemstones are incorporated into gemstone jewelry.
Healing effects of gemstones
For centuries, gemstones have been seen as having healing or protective properties. Many people use gemstones for spiritual development or for various physical complaints. There are many different types of gemstones, and each gemstone has its own specific characteristics and effects. We list some well-known gemstones for you:
- Perhaps the most famous gemstone is Amethyst. This is a versatile gemstone with a spiritual effect. It helps for such complaints as headaches and insomnia.
- A well-known gemstone is Jade. Jade is a green yellow stone with a cleansing effect. Jade opens the Heart Chakra, promotes (self)love and creativity.
- Another gemstone that is very popular is Lapis Lazuli. Lapis Lazuli is a deep blue stone and is also called the "stone of heaven. In fact, this beautiful stone has been considered a sacred stone since ancient Egypt and can help with headaches, anxiety and nerve pain.
- Labradorite is the perfect protective stone for highly sensitive people. The gemstone allows outside influences to enter less violently and provides peace and grounding.
- Another protective stone is Ruby. Ruby promotes your vitality and makes you cheerful. In addition, the stone has a detoxifying effect.
- Emerald also has a detoxifying effect and also stimulates the liver and bile. The stone has a positive effect on rheumatic complaints and makes for a stronger immune system.
At Kristalmeester you will find a large selection of gemstones, crystals and minerals that you can easily order online. Gemstones are ideal for giving as gifts. You can also purchase gift cards from us. Gemstones are natural products and may occasionally contain color differences or imperfections. Remember that gemstones are only supportive and are not a substitute for therapy. Always consult your doctor in case of complaints. If you have any questions about gemstones, please feel free to contact us.