Hay Fever & Gemstones
The beautiful weather is here again but unfortunately this is not as much fun and relaxing for everyone. As many as 1 in 8 people in Europe suffer from grass or tree pollen allergy, also known as hay fever. The complaints resemble as a cold and are accompanied by red, itchy and watery eyes, frequent sneezing, a stuffy nose and complaints of fatigue. Cold symptoms, however, often disappear after a few days but hay fever symptoms can sometimes persist for weeks.
Hay fever is an allergic reaction of the respiratory tract that is usually caused by a reaction of the immune system after inhaling pollen floating around in the air. Especially on warm days during the flowering period of grasses and trees, the concentration of pollen can be very high and cause many symptoms.
Of course, there are many tips that can help you relieve the symptoms such as;
- Check the hay fever radar regularly to keep track of pollen counts.
- Keep your car windows closed and / or buy a pollen filter for in the car.
- Avoid outdoor activities as much as possible when the pollen concentration is very high.
- Keep your windows and doors closed as much as possible during dry weather with high winds.
- Wear sunglasses outside.
- Not smoking and avoiding second hand smoke.
- Rinse your nose with physiological salt.
- Dry your laundry preferably inside and not outside.
Gemstones can also support you and help reduce hay fever symptoms. Especially when you combine certain gemstones a nice synergy arises. The following gemstones work well with hay fever symptoms;
- Aquamarine; is a fine versatile and healing stone and has a gentle calming effect on the body. Aquamarine has the gift to calm down an overloaded immune system and helps with complaints of sinusitis, bronchitis and coughing attacks. Aquamarine allows you to breathe more freely and works on irritated mucous membranes in the head.
- Blue Chalcedony; has a cleansing, cooling and anti-inflammatory effect. Chalcedony gives peace when you feel irritated and has a positive effect on the throat area.
- Lepidolite; has a positive effect on the immune system and a positive influence on allergies.
- Rock crystal; has a powerful purifying effect and regulates the energy of the wearer. Rock crystal strengthens the immune system and reduces energetic blockages in the Chakras and restores disturbances in the energy fields of the aura. Rock crystal enhances the effects of other stones when worn together.
Kristalmeester has put together some beautiful gemstone sets that together form a great synergy and help to reduce hay fever symptoms.
Gemstones, minerals and crystals only work as support and are never a substitute for therapy. Therefore always consult your health care provider in case of complaints or health concerns.